Friday, July 29, 2011

This Weeks Obsession...

... Hair Tinsel! I love trying new things with my hair. Since I started dying my hair as a freshmen in high school, I have been every color in the rainbow-- including hot pink! But even that was done in a stylish, tasteful manner. I've had short hair and long hair, a bob and many layers. I love to experiment with new looks. This week I wanted something new. However, I want my hair to grow longer and I honestly think the brunette look works on me. Naturally I'm a blonde. But I always say-- I'd rather be a Jackie than a Marilyn. I did add a few highlights to my brown locks- subtle change. No big deal. Head Too Toe Salon and Boutique in Tryon, NC has tried some fun hair trends lately... 1st the feathers and now they have hair tinsel! Of course I had to try it out. It just seems so fun. So I have a little "bling" to my brown hair now. I chose the multi-colored tinsel and the gold to put in my hair. It is supposed to last for a few weeks but I can easily take the strands out if I need to. Go get your hair tinsel put in today! It's so youthful and vibrant! 



The Colors I Chose: Gold + Multi








The Finished Product

No comments:

Post a Comment