Wednesday, July 27, 2011

10 Must Haves for Fall

I am so over this 100+ degree weather outside. With July coming to a close, it’s about that time that I get really anxious for the fall season. I’m becoming bored with sundresses and sandals. The idea of wearing a sweater, jeans, and boots thrills me. 
I recently read that orange would still be a huge color for fall. For spring, the color was coral. For Fall, the hue is a rusty coral and reddish-orange. Another color we will be seeing much of-- mustard. I love the color because it can act as a neutral or stand out by itself. Shades of purples and plum and darker colors of green will also be seen throughout fall collections. It seems that fashion/trend forecasters have given us a broad range of colors to work with this fall. And I’m loving it!
I have a long wishlist for this fall season. But I am going to share with y’all some key pieces that I think will be crucial to looking trendy for this season. 


Slouchy Boots


Frye Miranda Slouchy Boots at Piperlime






Colored Denim

Current/Elliott Stiletto Jeans in Cayenne at Shopbop






Cashmere Sweatshirt
Jcrew Cashmere Isabel Sweatshirt in Heather Indigo





Trench Coat
Burberry Trench Coat at Bloomingdales






Subtle Day Dress
DVF Tunisa Kimona Crepe L/S Dress






Nude Pumps
Pour la Victoire at Zappos







Small Handbags in Bold Colors
DVF Jenny Buckle Evening Bag







A Spin on the "LBD"
Nanette Lepore Gotham Stakes Dress





Printed Dress
DVF Chain Knit Dress






School Boy Blazer
JCrew Navy School Boy Blazer

No comments:

Post a Comment