Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 27: Brunch on Sunday

I like going to brunch. It's not quite as early as breakfast but not as late as lunch. Brunch is also a more sophisticated term. So outfit planning is a must if you are going to meet someone for brunch. Of course a sundress would always work. But I have found this summer, that I have not worn my white denim nearly as much as I would have liked. And with Labor Day only a month away, I better wear all the white denim I can! I know I know. Fashion experts are saying that you can get away with wearing white after Labor Day. And I believe that. But that's where my Southern tradition and heritage steps in. I just cannot make myself wear white after Labor Day and before Easter. That's just how I was raised. And probably one of the few things that actually sticks with me. 








So for Brunch I Wore...
French Connection Wave Blouse (Grey and Cream) -- Purchased at Three Sister's Boutique Spartanburg
Seven for All Mankind White Cropped Denim
Michael Kors Silver Wedges
Gucci Black Tote

The usual make-up + the Richly Revered MAC Cremesheen

No comments:

Post a Comment