Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 25: Transitional Fall Ensemble

I’m going to be very honest and straightforward. I seem to be lacking in blog motivation since school has started again. Two of my classes are art/drawing classes. And if you know me well, you know that is a disaster. So while my peers can draw a perfect portrait in 30 minutes or so, I average about an hour a picture. And it still looks like 5th grade work! I’m learning and I guess that is all I can ask from myself. At least I’m motivated in the area that counts right now, right? The scenery for my pictures today is totally uncreative and boring. Try to focus on the actual fashion, please!

... I have never liked the high waisted skirt/blouse combo on my body. I am way too short to pull it off. However, that will not keep me from trying to make it work! Everyone looks great in it... I want to look professional, chic, and stylish with this look, too!






I am Wearing...
French Connection Skirt (Belk at Southpark)
French Connection Blouse (also from Belk at Southpark)
BCBG Coral Heels (Purchased from Three Sister's Boutique a few years back)
Gucci Black Handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment