Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 20: Birthday Celebration!

I am an intense people watcher. If you left me in a park for a whole day, I would be completely satisfied just watching how people interact, what they are doing, and, of course, what they are wearing. Maybe I should have majored in sociology instead of fashion? (Oh, the what if’s of life). 
While in DC, Shannon had a birthday! Happy Birthday-- Again! Shannon is a good friend of Belle’s, and from what I noticed, she has a style similar to mine and is very well dressed. Actually, all of Belle’s friends were very stylish and fashionable. Quite surprising if you knew Belle and how down-to-earth she is. Belle is stylish in her own way. I say that as a compliment; She has never been one to follow the crowd. Anyway, we celebrated Shannon’s birthday on a rooftop bar at the Donovan Hotel. I really liked the venue- modern with a great view of the city! And the Bay Breeze was delicious! I could have sipped those by the pool all day long. At this point, I envied Belle's life in DC. Stylish friends, great drinks, big city. What more could a young single ask for? (I DID NOT envy the walking and the small apartment). 




The Birthday Girl! She looks Fabulous for Her Night Out. Shannon's outfit actually inspired me to buy a high-waisted skirt/ blouse combo today at Southpark  (Thanks for the Inspiration, Shannon!)



Belle & Shannon! Belle is wearing a Nanette Lepore Dress... that I surprised her with on my stay! And that is a Michele watch she is sporting. Jealous!





Bright & Colorful



Beautiful View of the City!




I am Wearing...
*Shoshanna Dress (from Three Sister's Boutique-- Spartanburg, SC... also where Belle's Nanette Lepore dress was found)
*7 for All Mankind Black Wedges
*David Yurman Onyx Cocktail Ring + Earrings
*Necklace (also from Three Sister's Boutique)
*Chanel Classic Bag


1 comment:

  1. your dress is very cute. I really like it a lot!!! Wish I looked good in dresses but I don't and never will. So I will just admire your dresses...

    ReplyDelete