Saturday, July 9, 2011

25 of my Most Favorite Things!

I originally wanted to make a list consisting of 10 of my favorite items. Once I started listing, I just couldn't stop! I allowed myself to go to 25. Of course, I think they are all great picks :) The following are my most favorite items that I have/use/want/etc...


1. Evian Water & Moisture Spray-- the body needs to stay hydrated... even if you have to fake it, spray a hydrating mist on your skin.



2. MAC Studio Fix Mascara -- I know I've mentioned this in my earlier blogs. I absolutely love it. All MAC Mascaras work exceptionally well.


Can Purchase at Bloomingdales


3. London-- Ever since I visited a year ago, I have dreamt of going back. I promise myself, and everyone who reads this blog, that I WILL move to London for at least a year after graduating AI.



4. Strawberry Chapstick-- simply stated: I can’t live without it. I have experimented with many different types of lips moistures, glosses, etc. Chapstick is by far the best. But I am extremely particular about it being Strawberry flavored.



You can Find at the Drugstore

5. Organized Planners -- I rely on my daily planner more than anyone should. It’s a horrible habit that restricts much of my life. But it keeps me in routine and on a schedule. I get overly excited when I find a new planner.




6. White Roses - -Flowers are just so lovely. They can brighten any room, or anyone for that matter. White is just so pure.

Photo Found on www.wallpaperson.net



7. The Color Navy - -Navy is my Black. It’s a signature color of mine and I always wear it, if all else fails. The color is great for all seasons. So versatile.




8. Tory Burch Flats - -Finding comfortable flats is one of the hardest things to do. I like to compare flats to guys-- Most are all really cute or stylish or practical, but only a special one will make you feel comfortable and good enough to settle down with. Now that I’ve found Tory Burch, I am totally committed.


Find These at www.toryburch.com



9. IPhone --Just recently I’ve realized exactly how much I rely on my Iphone. It really contains all the information I ever need.

Can Purchase At Apple, Best Buy, AT&T, Wal-Mart




10. Diamonds --I am an April baby. So naturally I like diamonds. They are timeless and beautiful.





11. Matching Pajama Sets --I have a slight obsession with matching pajama sets, specifically those made by Ralph Lauren. I absolutely must feel cute going to bed, otherwise I can’t sleep. It’s one of those weird habits I’ve had since I was a kid.

Pajama Party in Pi Phi Suite



12. Shoshanna Dresses -- I get at least 5 Shoshanna dresses a year. Shoshanna is a little pricey but her prices can be justified. For one, her dresses are classics. I still have a few that I bought when I was in high school! Secondly, the fit is fabulous. I’ve never seen a Shoshanna dress look bad on anyone who has tried one on. And lastly, her dresses are made here in the United States.

Can be Found at Both Bloomingdales and Shopbop




13. My Pup- Karl Lagerfeld -- My soon-to-be 4 year old chihuahua. He is precious. Of course my child has to be a favorite thing in life :)






14. Oversized Sunglasses --Yep, they are spotted in almost all of my pictures in the blog. Good for 2 reasons- 1. They can instantly turn you into a celebrity look alike. 2. They hide most of the face-- which is great if I’m not wearing make-up





15. People Watching --I people watch like it's my job. I’m very detail-oriented so I’m fascinated by people. It’s so interesting just to observe.

(I randomly found this photo of me but I think it's fitting for the topic)




16. Pomegranate Martini's -- On normal occasions I try to keep it classy. I can’t promise that I don’t get out of control some days.





17. Big Bows on Presents -- Nothing... seriously nothing... makes me as happy as seeing a HUGE bow on a present. My eyes sparkle when I see big bows. I also love making them... keep me in mind for Christmas Time- I love decorating :) & wrapping presents!





18. Pearl Earrings + Necklace --A true Southern Belle owns a pair/strand of pearls and knows how to wear them appropriately. 

Before Pi Phi Fall Formal





19. Puffer Vests (only in winter) -- Not quite as heavy as a jacket. And very casual.






20. Adele --I think Adele and I have the same life. Or perhaps she is writing about my own life. Either way, I love her lyrics.






21. Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry --Kate & Daniel gave me my 1st piece of JZ jewelry. It is my silver initial necklace. I wear it so much. Her jewelry is so delicate.






22. TOMS Shoes --Who doesn’t like giving to those in need? Besides, the shoes are super comfy. Perfect for touristy trips.

TOMS Red Crochet Classics





23. Clean, Fresh Sheets --I am very particular about my bed. The sheets have to be even on each side. I have to change them within so many days. I must take a bath before getting into bed. The list goes on. My bed is sacred to me. And it is always very clean. I purchase new sheets regularly.






24. MAC Liquidlast Eyeliner --I’ve blogged about this, too! Black eyeliner is good... Liquid eyeliner is great... MAC eyeliner is excellent!

Find it at Bloomingdales





25. Crest Pro-Health Mouth Rinse --I go through a large bottle of mouthwash every week.


No comments:

Post a Comment