Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 14: Half United

Through my brother-in-law, Daniel, I have recently discovered Half United Clothing Company. Half United is based out of Wilmington, NC and it began in 2009. While Tom's made its debut, and others have followed fighting poverty and helping to clothes those in need, Half United sells its clothes on the basis of fighting world hunger. 


This is a quote from "Their Story" on Half United's Website:

"The name HALF UNITED is based upon the idea that every time you purchase one of our products you are UNITING with others to do your part to fight global hunger. Your purchase is only HALF of your story, the other HALF is your selfless act of changing a child’s life, possibly forever. At HALF UNITED we UNITE with men, women and children across the globe to peacefully protest global hunger. We realize none of us can eradicate hunger alone, but UNITED there’s nothing we cannot accomplish!"


Half United has an online boutique but much of their merchandise is sold in speciality shops in the Southeast. I strongly encourage all of my follower's to buy something. The cambodian bracelets are my favorite! 


I am only one person but everyday I am going to use my ability to do good and to give to those in need. From Half United I purchased:
The Tank Dress
Women's T-Shirt
Bullet Necklace
Cambodian Bracelets


Today I am featuring Half United's Tank Dress. I had a cookout with my family this evening and this outfit was perfect! Very casual, Extremely comfortable. 













Today I'm Wearing...
Half United Tank Dress
Splendid Navy Tank
Tory Burch Eddie Flats in Navy
Prada Black Handbag
Michael Kors Watch
Gold Earrings from Anthropologie
Gold Necklace from Dogeared 

No comments:

Post a Comment