Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 12: Chubby Cheeks

2 Days after my wisdom teeth surgery and my cheeks are so round and chubby! I have recovered relatively fast so I was out and about this afternoon. After spending 2 entire days on the couch, I was ready to go to lunch and get a pedicure. It was a nice afternoon with mother. Since I was well enough to go somewhere, I figured I was well enough to continue with the "30 Days of Fashion." Yes, my cheeks are rounder than usual, but they are not horrible. So hopefully there will be no other setbacks to the 30 days. Oh, I'm glad to be back 100% :) Have a good Friday, y'all!







What I'm Wearing:
Dress from Francesca's Collection
Tory Burch Gold Miller Thong Sandals
Necklace + Earrings from Francesca's Collection
Rings from David Yurman
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch
RayBan Sunglasses
Tory Burch Handbag












No comments:

Post a Comment