Friday, July 1, 2011

Picture Perfect: Kate & Daniel

These blonde babes are two of the hottest people I know! Kate McFarland Sap and Daniel Lock- my sister and “my brother.” I consider them both family :) Let me start by saying neither of the two could ever take a bad picture. I just don’t think it’s possible. I love when they pose for the camera together. It is always picture perfect. Since they both love attention and fashion, you can imagine that every picture is always beautiful and fun... and fabulous! Right now Kate and Daniel are in Charleston sunbathing and barhopping. Oh the life! 



Kate is Wearing...
Top- Anthropologie
Shorts- Express
Shoes- Antonio Melani
Earrings- Express
Purse- Kate Spade

Daniel is Wearing...
Shirt- JCrew
Pants- Gap
Belt- Banana Republic
Shoes- To Boot New York (Neimans)
Watch- Seiko
Sunglasses- Prada
Hair Product- Jonathon Antin (Sephora)


WOW! Daniel has STYLE! Sorry, Kate. I think you lost the "most stylish" award to Daniel. Mister Daniel Lock has been named this blogs Most Stylish Male: July 2011. 


... There is a 3rd party to this picture. He is usually behind the scenes taking all the pictures. Daniel Sap, my brother-in-law, has started photography as a hobby. And he’s really good at it! I would love for DSap to shoot Kate, Daniel, and me altogether. That would be such a good time!




Since I know my style may be a bit repetitive, I am open to blogging about others, as well! Just email me at brettauston@yahoo.com with pictures and a brief description and you will be blogged!

No comments:

Post a Comment