Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 24: Sidestreet + Friends

Today consisted of 2 of the greatest things in my life: Sidestreet Pizza + Best Friends. If you are not from Tryon, NC or the surrounding area you may not know about Sidestreet-- Only the best pizza place I know! Growing up in Tryon, I ate Sidestreet at least twice a week. Every time I go home, it is the 1st place I visit. I miss Sidestreet and it's deliciousness. I, also, miss my best friends. Fortunately, I have one of them here in Charlotte with me. I met up with Anna and Samantha at Sidestreet for lunch before coming back to Charlotte. It was exactly what I needed! Samantha is engaged so we chatted about wedding details. I love weddings! Nothing makes me happier than being involved in a wedding...

Anyway, I love my William Rast jeggings. Despite being so tight, they are the most comfortable jeans I own. They are the fashionable and acceptable version of pajama jeans! Today I put an effortless ensemble together- jeggings with an oversized crochet top. I am in love with this outfit...







My Baby, Karl, and Beautiful Neyland

I am Wearing...
William Rast Jeggings
Splendid Tank Top
Crochet Top from Urban Outfitters
Bandana Headban from Urban Outfitters
Gucci Tote
Tom's Coral Classic Shoes
Earrings from Express

No comments:

Post a Comment