Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Latest Purchase: Rebecca Minkoff Handbag

Since I did so well with my wisdom teeth, I thought I deserved a little "treat." And a treat for me is not ice cream. My treats are clothing, handbags, or jewelry. I couldn't leave the house for 3 days due to my surgery. So I started looking online. I have been obsessing over a Rebecca Minkoff handbag. I saw on Zappos that the Navy mini satchel that I have been eyeing for almost a year now was on sale! It was marked down by $100. Rebecca Minkoff rarely goes on sale... especially the bag I wanted because it's her signature and classic bag. It shipped out Saturday so it should arrive while I am in DC. Eeeeeek! I can't wait to get it. Here is just a preview...

























Isn't she beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment