Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 19: Bold Print, Bright Color!

If you’ve kept up with any of my social media accounts, you would know that I spent the week in DC with my mother and sister. We had such a good girls week! Kate, my oldest sister, was all that was missing. Within the past week I have eaten more food that I normally would eat in a month. No exaggeration! And I think I could say the same for mom and Belle. We had Italian 2 times and seafood once-- that was my only request. I must have seafood when I go anywhere near the coast. I really enjoyed girls week. Belle and I lived together for 2 years. Now we are a plane ride, or 8 hours apart, and we each live alone in  a 1 bedroom apartment. Obviously a one bedroom apartment in Charlotte will be a lot roomier and spacious than one in DC. Oh, how I learned that to be true! 
... I have always been, and hopefully always will be, the fashionista in the family. I think I was just born with a sense of style. It all comes naturally. So whenever I’m around, my sisters want to dress as equally stylish as I do. We usually get compliments when we are all together... but unfortunately, it is always by older men :P Younger men are not as generous with the comments. This was a night we went out for Italian. I am hoping to study abroad in Italy next fall so every time Italy is a topic of conversation, we always joke about how much weight I will gain over there. I love authentic Italian food. The restaurant was dressy casual. I took advantage of the nice places in DC. I bought so many Shoshanna dresses this spring season and I haven’t worn them. So this trip was the perfect opportunity!



I love walking around Dupont to see the beautiful houses/buildings! 


Taken in front of a Beautiful Church with Old Wooden Doors



Sunflowers were Everywhere!



Belle is also wearing a Shoshanna Dress


Having a Little Sangria


Just Posing


Classic Black & White




I am Wearing...
*Shoshanna Multi Print Dress* 
*Forever 21 Belt* 
*Tory Burch Black Pamela Wedges* 
*David Yurman Black Cocktail Ring* 
*Necklace/ Earring Set from Head Too Toe Boutique*
*RayBan Classic Wayfarers*
*Chanel Classic Flap Bag*

1 comment:

  1. See I could never wear that... but looks good on you as always..

    ReplyDelete