Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Latest Purchase: MAC Cosmetics

Kristy and I met for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory at Southpark Mall. It’s the norm for us. And, of course, we always end up shopping afterwards. We never plan on shopping... it just somehow happens! This time Kristy and I promised we would only go in JCrew, Madewell, Belk, and Francesca’s-- all in one wing of the mall. I passed the MAC store and I noticed a new collection! My excitement level goes to ecstatic when I see a new MAC collection. I bought 3 new products today. Let me share!
First of all, the new mineralized eye shadows are finally out! I did not purchase one today because we were pushed for time and I can never decide quickly on eyeshadows. When I have a lot of time this week, I will definitely be back to get one. 
1st Product: Mineralized Charged Water.
No, no. MAC does not make bottled water. It is a mist for your skin. And I swear by this stuff! I used Evian mist for years, but only because MAC did not have one similar. Now that MAC has this product, I will wear it religiously. Skin gets so dehydrated- from alcohol, sun exposure, lack of sleep. When you combine all 3, like I usually do, it’s a horrible combination for the skin- short term and long term. I mist my face morning, day, and night. Most people use it during the day when skin is looking dull. A bottle of mist is $22. That is $22 well spent!








2nd & 3rd Product: MAC Cremesheen Glass from the Semi-Precious Collection.
For those of you not familiar with MAC, glass is a type of lipgloss. It is extremely glossy but thick enough to be worn as a lipstick. I am in love with the stuff. And the cremesheen is larger than lipglass. So those colors that you love will last longer! I bought the two darkest shades, “Looks like Sin” and “Richly Revered.” Both of these colors can be worn now but will look great for fall and winter, too. I usually go for pink shades, so these plum colors were a little bit out of my box. I’m ready to paint my pout and go out for a night on the town!



"Looks Like Sin"


"Richly Revered"


Find these products & more at www.maccosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment