Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 21: Back to School

This week starts my second quarter at the Art Institute. While, I am still adjusting to such a unique environment, I am loving every second of it. At UT, my daily look (like every sorority girl) was a Pi Phi shirt, Nike shorts, and rainbow flip flops. (Cold weather called for Ugg boots instead). At AI, I actually dress up and look presentable for class. After all, Fashion is my major. Today I had Fundamentals of Design. The class will be a lot of work, but I think I will enjoy it. I have to admit, I am already anticipating the weekend! 

What I am Wearing...
Tank from JCrew
Shorts from JCrew
Gold Belt from JCrew
Tory Burch Navy Eddie Flats
Rebecca Minkoff Navy Handbag
Pearl Necklace + Earrings given to me on my 18th Birthday







No comments:

Post a Comment