Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 30: Finale!

Today completes "30 Days of Fashion" by Brett Auston. I went for nautical stripes. I love stripes-- especially on knit dresses, tees, and sweaters. I found this Splendid top on sale for $39.99 at Anthropologie-- originally $98. Splendid is one of my favorite brands so I always get excited when I find their items on sale. I'm pretty sure this certain item was on sale because it is listed as a dress from Splendid and a top by Anthropologie. So it seems there was some confusion. Since I am only 4'11, it worked fabulously as a dress on me. The perfect ensemble for casual Sunday Funday.

... I am Wearing
Splendid Striped Dress
Tory Burch Miller Silver Thong Sandals
David Yurman White Agate Earrings + Ring
David Yurman Silver Ring
RayBan Multi-Colored Sunglasses
Silver Headband from Three Sisters Boutique (Spartanburg, SC)









I hope you enjoyed Brett Auston's 30 Days of Fashion... More exciting challenges and blogging to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment