Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 28: Uptown Girl

Today, my mother came to visit me in Charlotte. I love when mom comes to visit because that means shopping! I bought 2 stylish outfits that you will later see for Fall. Before we headed to Southpark, we met my oldest sister, Kate, uptown Charlotte to eat lunch. Kate works at the First Presbyterian Church pre-school in Uptown. So we had a nice little girls lunch. Mom and I were early so I took some photos uptown-- such good scenery! And mother has become quite the photographer!

.... My look: I was going for very casual with a pop of color and trendy accessories. Very country meets city-- the story of my life. I went heavy on the black eyeliner. I love eyeliner and I just felt like going to the extreme. Emotions really do dictate style!










You can see the heavy eyeliner in this picture


I am Wearing...
JCrew long sleeve plaid shirt (bought on sale at the beginning of summer)
7 for All Mankind Cropped Jeans (available at 7 for all Mankind Southpark Mall)
Tory Burch Miller Thong Sandals in Nude
Kate Spade Bow Necklace (given to me as a bridesmaid gift)
Ann Taylor Handbag (bought on sale during Spring)
Ralph Lauren Sunglasses (bought them 4 years ago)
Kate Spade Hand-in-Hand Bracelet (still available at www.katespade.com
David Yurman Rings (www.davidyurman.com)

As for the eyeliner, it is MAC liquid last liner in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment