Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 16: The REAL DC

Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I was stuck in Charlotte airport for 5 hours before the plane finally left for DC. Apparently, there was a power outage in Charlotte causing major delays. But I made it very late last night! So today my sister, my mom, and I have stayed close by Belle's apartment. She lives in Logan Circle. The area is quite nice. It isn't a very touristy part of the city so today we hit up a few local favorites. Today, my mother and I have experienced a normal day for Belle. My conclusion: I love visiting, but DC is not the place for me. 


... Today was pretty casual. But we did a lot of walking! And it is so hot that I needed to wear something light. 


I am Wearing...
Ikat Dress from Anthropologie 
Tory Burch Silver Miller Thongs
ToyWatch White Watch
David Yurman Rings- Sterling Silver, White Agate
David Yurman Earrings- White Agate
White Headband-- Borrowed from Belle's Closet :)
Chanel Handbag
Gucci Sunglasses




Standing on the Corner of 15 and P 




Eating Espresso Gelato 







Courtyard of Belle's Apartment


No comments:

Post a Comment