Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 13: Save Japan by Tory Burch

I have two main objectives for my life- 1. to be successful in the fashion industry and 2. to better humanity and make a difference in the lives of others. I know those goals seem so contradictory since the fashion industry is so vain and self-absorbed while helping others is so selfless and charitable. I love to purchase- anything as you have learned. But it makes me even happier when I know my money is going to a good cause. I like to give. If you have been around me at Christmas time, you know that is true. I never pass up the opportunity to give to an Angel tree or abundantly buy presents for my family. So it makes me happy to buy knowing that I’m also giving to those in need. 
The shirt I’m wearing is by Tory Burch. She designed the shirt for Save Japan-- after the earthquake. I bought 3 shirts when they went on sale. Not that I would ever need 3 but I thought it was a good number. And I can always justify those purchases so I never feel guilty about them :)
... There are so many funny things about these pictures. I can’t take them seriously! Dad wanted the flag in the background so he held the flag while mom took the picture. For those of you know my dad, you probably find this hilarious but NOT surprising. Haha! And my baby, Karl, is my accessory. I used to carry him around in my purse-- mainly we would go shopping. Well, Karl has grown to be too big for that! Carrying him around these days would be a work out!
AND PS-- I thought I was doing better from my wisdom teeth surgery. Yesterday was such a tease. I woke up with my cheeks more swollen than any other day! 





What I'm Wearing...
Tory Burch Save Japan T-Shirt
Splendid Red Tank Top
William Rast Skinny Jeans
JCrew Silver Sandals
Tiffany Silver Stud Earrings
Prada Handbag
... Karl, the Chihuahua :)

I promise the 2nd half of the 30 days will feature some incredible style and creative fashion and scenery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment