Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Must Haves

I'm going to put the 30 Days of Fashion on hold since I already blogged todays fashion. And I want to introduce to you the summer essentials for any fashionista.

1. White Denim- preferably straight or skinny fit. White goes with everything

2. A good pair of designer sunglasses. This one accessory can make any regular girl instantly turn into a diva. I prefer Gucci sunglasses. Tory Burch and Kate Spade are still designer but they cost a little less.

3. Coral Lipgloss. I just recently purchased MAC's Strange Potion Lipglass.

4. Cutoff shorts- to make you feel young again. I just bought a pair from 7 for All Mankind

5. Color- in anything. Dresses. Shorts. Pants. JCrew has the brightest colors in shorts. I just bought the bright purple ones for myself. You will see them later into the blog.

6. A TAN!!! It is not attractive to be pasty white in the summer time.  You want glowing, tan skin.

7. Tom's Shoes! They are light enough to be worn in summer.... AND you are giving a child a pair of shoes in a 3rd world country. Yes, Please! I bought the new crochet classic Toms in red.

8. Casual Romper. I just found the perfect summer romper from Urban Outfitters. On sale for $29!

9. Thong Sandals. I am a huge fan of Tory Burch. So I would suggest Tory Burch Miller Thongs.

10. Maxi Dress. These are easy to throw on if you don't have time to shave. But they look very stylish accompanied by very little preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment