Monday, June 20, 2011

DAY 3: Biltmore Village

Day 3: Biltmore Village
I had a dentist appointment in Asheville today. For those of you that do not know, I am absolutely terrified of the dentist. So I usually have to be bribed into going. Today was lunch and shopping in Biltmore Village IF I went to the dentist. Yes, I’m 22 and mom still has to treat me like a 5 year old. I made 3 new purchases that make me ecstatic! Under normal circumstances, I would share. BUT these items will more than likely be featured in the “30 Days of Fashion.” So I can’t share just yet! 
Today was very laid back. I actually got ready in 15 minutes! Of course, I overslept by an hour... the usual! So I threw on one of my favorite tops, rolled up my jeggings to make them cropped, and slipped into my mid-top sneakers. I know I’m only 4’11 and this look would probably look good on someone very tall. It’s strange for a girl of my size but I am in love with oversized things-- especially accessories. Oversized bags and sunglasses are my specialty. I like being swallowed by large tops.
What I’m wearing:
Splendid Tank Top
Striped Top- Velvet by Graham and Spencer
William Rast Jeggings
Mid-Top Sneakers from Madewell
As for accessories...
Gucci Tote- Neiman Marcus
David Yurman Rings
Toywatch White Watch
Earrings- from Head Too Toe Salon and Boutique in Tryon, NC
Headband- Three Sisters Boutique Spartanburg, SC





No comments:

Post a Comment