Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Brett's Sick Picks (In Place of 30 Days of Fashion)

Within the past week, I learned that my wisdom teeth have to come out. And unfortunately, my surgery is at 8:45 tomorrow morning. I hate anyone to mess with my teeth so you can imagine how anxious and nervous I am right now. This falls in the middle of "30 Days of Fashion." I hope to only be away from blogging for 3 days. But I admit, I'm way too vain to take pictures with swollen cheeks. So it all depends on how fast, or slow, I heal. Pray for me!

... I've decided that since "30 Days of Fashion" has to be put on hold, I will do another fun section. Brett's Sick Pick! I love love love online shopping. So while I am out of commission and stuck on the couch, I will compile a list of "want items." These pieces will be my favorite and will be transitional items, since Fall is on its way! The "Sick Pick" list will include apparel, shoes, and accessories-- a little bit of everything.

Get excited for "Sick Picks" !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment