Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 8: Poolside

Today, Kate and mom came over to my side of Charlotte and we spent a day at the pool. Kate brought pimento cheese and chicken salad from Reid's Fine Foods (over on Selwyn Ave)... deliciousness! On such a hot day, we were very surprised to see that we had the pool all to ourselves. I finished reading Inky Johnson's new book. It is a must read for ALL Vols, football players, and anyone who just needs to hear an inspirational story. I cried my way through the entire book. So thank God there wasn't anyone else sunbathing!

...Pool day and sunbathing required minimal fashion. So I didn't spend hours trying to figure out what I was going to wear or how I wanted to look. It was definitely a nice break :)

Pictured Wearing:
Shoshanna Swimsuit from www.revolveclothing.com
Polo Ralph Lauren Orange Monogrammed Hat
Versace Sunglasses
Rainbow Brown Leather Flip Flops



No comments:

Post a Comment