Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 5: Roadtrip

I promised 30 days of fashion. Today is Day 5 and I have just a few pictures for you. So since this is “fashion” Day 5 may eventually be replaced with my "real style." I had a doctor’s appointment in Atlanta. It’s hard to look fashionable after riding 3 hours. And really, who wants to look fabulous for a doctor? It’s not one of those situations that you’re going to spend a lot of time on. So this was my “doctor day” apparel. I know it is 90 degrees out but a doctor's office is ALWAYS cold, no matter what season. I will say-- that skinny jeans are the most comfortable to wear on a roadtrip. 
What I’m Wearing...
Splendid White Tank Top
JCrew Neon Striped Top
7 for All Mankind Skinny Jeans
Tory Burch Eddie Flats in Gold
Kris Nations Heart Earrings and Necklace
Prada Handbag
RayBan Wayfarer Multi Colored Sunglasses




No comments:

Post a Comment