Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 6: Thirsty Thursday

Day 6: Thirsty Thursday

Thursday is the ultimate night for college students. Since I no longer feel like a student anymore (even though I’m still in school), I’ve been attending more “Happy Hour's” and drinking way earlier. I have moved on from crazy nights on the UT strip to sipping martini’s around Southpark in Charlotte. Two totally different environments. I feel much more sophisticated, classy, and “lady-like” -- mother’s favorite expression. The outfit I am flaunting is casual but chic. The pop of color makes me look more approachable... and what single 22 year old does not want to be approached and noticed at Happy Hour?! So ladies, if you are debating on what to wear out, decide on an outfit similar to the one I'm wearing. You will definitely get attention, but in the right way. Casual, cool, collected. 









What I’m Wearing...
*7 for All Mankind SKINNY BOOTCUT Jeans (a must have... rounds the tush perfectly! And for those lacking in that area, like myself, it’s exciting to find such a miracle)
*Madewell sleeveless Blouse
*Madewell thin strap tank top
*Tory Burch Tevray Wedges in Bleach
*Tory Burch Dena Messanger in Bleach
*Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch
*Kate Spade Necklace
*David Yurman rings
*Express Gold Hoops
As for My Make-up...
*MAC Techankohl Liner in GraphBlack 
*MAC Powdered Blush in Full Fuchsia
*MAC Lip Liner in SubCulture
*MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam Gaga 2
*MAC Lipglass in Viva Glam Gaga 2

No comments:

Post a Comment