Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 9: Lunch Date

I am so blessed to be so young, at 22, and have the most supportive, loving, and caring friends and family. Most people never find these people... I got to grow up with them. Even though I may not stay in touch with my friends as I would like, time seems to stand still when we are apart. Every moment together is just like the last- our lives may change, but our relationships do not change. And for that, I am grateful.

...This afternoon I met my best friends from high school for lunch-- Erin and Sarah. Erin and I go way back. We grew up together from the time we were 3 years old. Sarah didn't join us until we started our freshmen year of high school. College has introduced many people into our lives. But yet we still remain a top priority in each others lives. Erin and Sarah know how to make me laugh. Surprisingly, they can even make me cry.

...We were all looking forward to having margaritas for lunch but we were in Boiling Springs, SC. And if you didn't know, SC has a law prohibiting alcohol sales on Sunday. Anyway, Erin and Sarah are few people that I can be around and know I'm not being judged-- meaning, I can wear and look however I want. While I really wanted to look like a bum, I forced myself to get ready, remembering that today was Day 9 of "30 Days of Fashion." So I went as casual as I could.

What I'm Wearing...
7 for All Mankind Roll-up Shorts
Velvet by Graham and Spencer white blouse
Tom's Crochet Red Classics from Nordstrom
Michael Kors Handbag
Tiffany Silver Ball Earrings
David Yurman Rings

(Just so you know-- Three Sister's Boutique in Spartanburg, SC always has the best selection of Velvet)

...And when I say I have the most supportive friends-- Erin and Sarah were thrilled about my blog. So happy to hear that! Of course the 1st question asked was if they could somehow be involved. Sarah photographed the pictures today while Erin tried to teach me how to pose. Not a success :P None of us are "model" material. Here is what we came up with...





No comments:

Post a Comment