Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 4: Running Late!

I had a few appointments in Spartanburg today. I am infamous for sleeping until I absolutely must get up. For anyone that knows me well, I value even ONE minute of sleep. So last night the plan was to allow myself 1.5 hours to get ready. This morning I kept telling myself just 15 more minutes of sleep. And so I had to get ready in 20 minutes to be on time. I hate being late! So that just was not an option. The hat in these pictures is one of the purchases from yesterday (Biltmore Village). I bought it at JCrew on sale for $11.99! I'm not usually a sucker for hats but I've been wanting to try them out. And I am very thankful I made this purchase yesterday. I looked very stylish for a 20 minute preparation time.

I also want to start featuring other people's fashions and styles in my blogs. So I would like to begin a "something borrowed." Today's piece that I borrowed was my mother's diamond bracelet. My grandparents actually gave that to her years ago. You will find the more that I blog, that I am in love with antiques and old sentimental items.

What I am Wearing:
Tunic from Francesca's Collections
Tory Burch Pamela Wedges in Black
Prada Nero Bag
David Yurman Earrings and Rings
My Mother's Diamond Bracelet
Kate Spade Bow Necklace (a bridesmaid gift from Kate)
JCrew Fedora Hat

Makeup-- Everything is MAC!





No comments:

Post a Comment