Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 2: Sunday Funday

I hope everyone had a lovely Sunday... and wished their wonderful Father's a Happy Happy Day! My family celebrated our afternoon at Lake Bowen. My grandparents have an old lake house that we revisit from time to time. While we never actually made it on the water, we did have a picnic beside the lake- including Caro-Mi slaw and salad. That in itself is the best part of any meal!

... Since today was very casual, I wore a t-shirt and shorts combo. I just bought these bright purple shorts from JCrew last week. It was love at first sight. I knew I just had to have them. I had this instant mental image of the shorts paired with flats and a t-shirt. So that's the low-key look I was going for... and success! Besides the purple shorts, my favorite item in the picture is the tie-dyed RayBans! I ordered them from Lord and Taylor earlier this Spring season. This outfit radiates high energy... It makes me happy just to look at it!

What I'm Wearing:
JCrew Purple Chinos (3in)
7 for All Mankind White Pocket T-Shirt
Tom's Classic Canvas Shoes in Coral
JCrew Headband (matches the purple shorts)
RayBan Sunglasses
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch
Earrings from Express
... The Best Purchase I Ever Made-- Louis Vuitton Galliera PM




No comments:

Post a Comment