Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 7

It is very rarely that I do not have an opinion or just rambling words. Tonight is one of those unusual nights that I'd rather just think and read rather than speak aloud. Take advantage because this does not happen often!

What I'm Wearing:
7 for All Mankind cut-off fringe shorts
Express white tank top
Velvet by Graham & Spencer Pink Tank (Just bought this week from Three Sister's Boutique-- Downtown Spartanburg. Go get it! Also comes in taupe)
Cole Haan White Sandals
Necklace & Earrings Francesca's Collections
ToyWatch White Watch
David Yurman Rings
Gucci Tote

...I tried to keep the make-up and hair all natural. While I managed with the hair (obviously), I just couldn't let go of the MAC make-up. Have a good weekend, y'all!






No comments:

Post a Comment