Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Addiction: Flowerbomb

Let's take a real quick time-out from the "30 Days of Fashion." Every year I go perfume shopping. That's a quirky little habit I have; seasonal perfume- summer and winter. Summer scents are so light, often florals. Winters are a bit heavier; musky, but fresh. I absolutely WILL not wear a winter scent in the summer and vice versa. Of course, the sales women at the cosmetics counters always agree with that statement. So in April, I set aside one full afternoon for perfume shopping. I started with Nordstrom in Southpark Mall. I knew I was NOT walking out of there empty handed. Perfumes and fragrances line the wall on an entire side of the store. I was definitely overwhelmed at first. Nordstrom is known for excellent customer service and I was helped almost the moment I stepped into the section. I informed the sales woman that I wanted a light, summer scent. (Before testing the scents, I had my eye on the new Chanel perfume- Coco. It is a winter scent that I might buy in the fall, but it was not for summertime.) I honestly do not know how many perfumes I tested but when I came to it, I just knew that it was "me." It would be my new signature scent-- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. The bottle is even lovely! I am ADDICTED. I even spritz a little on my pillow at night! Flowerbomb is so floral (hence the name) but it is so youthful and lively! I love it. If you are in the midst of scent searching, go to Nordstrom!

No comments:

Post a Comment