Sunday, January 1, 2012

Santa was so Good to Me!

I know I'm a week behind but I have been super busy getting ready for my trip to DC and NYC! Christmas was absolutely fabulous in our household. Santa was very good to us. As a family, we supported Burberry, Louis Vuitton, and Patagonia. 

Here is a list of my favorite presents I received:
1. Leopard Print Earmuffs by Kate Spade
2. Jennifer Zeuner Lucky Number Necklace in Gold
3. Burberry Scarf in Pink + Magenta
4. Elizabeth and James Sunglasses 
5. 1 Carat Diamond Earrings






And here are some family Christmas pictures.... 













McFarland Christmas Tree-- I decorated all by myself!
AND wrapped every present under the tree



















Dixie is Santa!










My Baby, Karl!










3 Sisters










McFarland Family










My Presents!










My Stocking












Kate Spade









Burberry









Diamond Earrings










My 2nd Stocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment