Sunday, January 29, 2012

This Weeks Purchases

I hope my posting of purchases doesn't come across as gloating. Whenever I buy something I just get THAT excited about it... And I MUST share. Because what's the fun in buying if others can't see it, too! Even though I am trying to cut back on my purchases, I had already ordered 3 dresses from Three Sister's Boutique. I can never just order ONE Shoshanna dress. It's impossible to do. The patterns and styles are just too fabulous to pass up. So I had to go pick up those dresses and of course Three Sister's had EVEN more merchandise that I instantly fell in love with. I honestly wanted to take the whole store home with me but I doubt Jennifer (my manager) nor my mother would be happy about that! So I walked out with 3 Shoshanna Dresses + 1 Nanette Lepore. Perfect for my friend's wedding festivities that begin this month!

Shoshanna Resort


Shoshanna Resort



Shoshanna Resort




Nanette Lepore





Aren't the dresses so fabulous? Also this week, Patagonia released it's new winter colors in their fleece pullovers. I have seriously been waiting for this release since November-- around the time that I became bored with the Fall Collection colors. So I waited very impatiently. I knew it would be in January but I'm thinking they released the colors one week later this year. Like I knew I would, I wanted EVERY color released. Patagonia came out with a mint green, a coral, a purple with grey undertones, and a few others that I wasn't as impressed with. I wanted ALL of them but knew mom would only allow me to buy 1. So I chose the Dragon Fruit (aka the coral). I cannot wait for it to come in... I feel like all I wear these days are a Patagonia Fleece, Skinny Jeans, and Ugg Slippers or Toms


I love it! The Dragon Fruit will look so good against my skin and with my dark hair!






I am very excited about this weeks purchases! I know I can't buy 4 dresses every week so it's even more of a reason to be excited about it and want to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment