Sunday, January 15, 2012

My New Year's Eve Dress was just TOO fabulous to be featured in the "Trip Up North" post. I celebrated my NYE with my sisters in Washington, DC. We had such a great time and I am so happy I made the last minute plans to be with them. I wore a beautiful and classic silver Shoshanna long sleeve Dress. Y'all should know that my favorite designer and go-to dress is by Shoshanna. I have never tried on one of her dresses that did not fit perfectly.

... I paired my Shoshanna dress with black satin peep toe pumps by Ivanka Trump and my dangly earrings were purchased from Aldo. Also, not pictured, I carried a black sequin envelope clutch from Aldo.

Almost Matching!





The Back Bow was my Favorite Detail






My Sisters... All in Shoshanna Dresses


























No comments:

Post a Comment