Monday, January 30, 2012

Wood You Buy This?

My friend Jordan introduced me to WeWood watches this month. He had just bought one from Neiman Marcus. It was love at first sight. The next morning, I headed straight to Neiman's to buy one for myself. Jordan is always so trendy and stylish. Even though he is a guy, I want a lot of what he has. So now we call ourselves twinsies. I really do think at times, he's my other half-- the better half :) Jordan has the dark brown watch and I have the light sand colored one. WeWood works kinda like the way Tom's do-- for every watch you buy, WeWood plants a tree. I love spending money knowing that I'm getting an amazing product but yet also helping the environment... 



Jordan Bought the Watch in the Middle







This is the one I bought!






... So now that I am in this "wooden craze," I found a company that makes sunglasses out of wood! Obviously the lens aren't wood, but the frames are. And I have my heart set on a pair. How hipster would I be with my wooden watch AND wooden sunglasses. I think they would be perfect for summer and being outdoors. And the best part-- the glasses are under $100. I don't think Jordan realized what kinda craze he was starting when I saw his wooden watch. 


These are the pair I want!









The glasses come in Wayfarer and Aviator Style... Some are pink for women but most are unisex. You can purchase those at www.woodzee.com 

To purchase the watches go to Neiman Marcus or www.we-wood.us








No comments:

Post a Comment