Sunday, January 22, 2012

Too Cold of an Afternoon!

I can't believe that the South hasn't been hit by a snowstorm this year! Or not yet, at least. I am not a fan of snow + ice but if it's going to be cold (high being 40 degrees) than I would like to see a beautiful white sheet of snow outside my window. Otherwise, there is nothing fabulous about a winter afternoon. I was out and about in the cold today-- I had lunch with my parents and then ran some errands. Honestly, I wasted a lot of the afternoon cuddled by the fire watching a Law & Order: SVU marathon. It was ideal napping time...





I am Wearing...

William Rast Jeggings from Three Sisters Boutique (Spartanburg, SC)
Cashmere Sweatshirt from JCrew (Originally $240 and I got it for $80!)
Velvet Faux Fur Vest from Three Sisters Boutique
Frye Boots from Zappos
Burberry Giant Check Scarf
WeWood Watch from Neiman Marcus
Alex and Ani Bangles from Henri Bendel's
Henri Bendel Hoop Earrings
Longchamp Beige Tote Bag




























































No comments:

Post a Comment