Sunday, January 29, 2012

January: Item of the Month

Multi-Colored Polka Dot Tom's




I honestly have the best boss any girl could ask for. Well technically she isn't my boss anymore, because I only work for her when needed. Now she is a friend, a mentor, and someone I look up to. She has the best sense of style-- and I owe many of my outfit ideas to her. She has inspired the inner fashionista in me and is always supportive of what I choose to do. We have similar tastes and we are always calling each other when Tory Burch releases new shoes or to get approval from one another on a recent purchase. Yes, our phone calls are all about fashion and I love it. I love being able to call my boss up to tell her about this fabulous pair of flats I found.... She is also the one who got me to start wearing Laura Mercier. We are a lot alike and I am so thankful she is in my life. Jennifer Clark is the buyer and manager for Three Sister's Boutique in Spartanburg, SC. She knows style and she knows what looks good. So if you ever need to dress for a certain occasion, please go visit her...

... Every year we get each other very nice Christmas gifts. She has given me Nanette Lepore and Shoshanna and I have given her Kate Spade and Hunter boots. We exchanged gifts this year... I gave her a Kate Spade Bangle she had been wanting... and she gave me a pair of Tom's that we had seen together. And I am in love! (I use that phrase a lot but I usually mean it). I wear them now but they are perfect for transitioning into spring, as well. Who doesn't love a great pair of Tom's. But Jen and I have to have a certain flair. We like them to be stylish- usually in a pattern or print. The solid Tom's are just too dull for fashionista's like ourselves :)





My Gift to Jen
Kate Spade City Lights Bangle




I love these little guys! I wear them everywhere... And they go with anything. I have a peach NorthFace fleece that I love to wear with skinny jeans. And these make the outfit just perfect! Jenn said she bought these at Primrose in Boiling Springs, SC
















No comments:

Post a Comment