Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine's Day is Almost Here!

It is a tradition for my parents to buy my sisters and me presents on Valentine's Day. When we were younger is was always a huge stuffed animal with candy treats and a shirt or some other article of clothing. Lately, mom has been giving us either gift cards or lingerie from Victoria's Secret. But since I am a shopaholic and have gathered quite a collection of lingerie, I have asked mom to go in a different direction. I haven't quite convinced my parents for the David Yurman ring yet (the one I'm dying for!) or the Burberry handbag. Or the Giuseppe Zanotti Pumps. 











So I found a gift in the $200 price range... Hint: The items are made by my favorite dress designer. That's right, Shoshanna! And surprisingly it wasn't another dress. I bought one of her new bathing suits for the season. I love it! Now if only I can get some weight off, I will look super amazing wearing it on the beach. The family hasn't taken a beach vacation in 3 summers but we are going to the Outerbanks this June. (Not my pick-- I mean really, WHAT is at the Outerbanks...) So that was a major factor in my present decision making. Oh, how I love my new bathing suit... even though I haven't seen it yet. I just got my shipping confirmation as I was typing :) 



Can I ask mom + dad for this body, too? Just a few minor surgeries!







So what is everyone getting for Valentine's Day. Don't settle for a box of chocolates and balloons. Tell your guy (or parents, in my case) to get you something fabulous because you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment