Sunday, January 15, 2012

My New Obsession: Alex and Ani Bangles

I've never been one to wear a whole lot of jewelry at once... but I love the look so I'm slowly adding key pieces to my everyday look. I waited until I was 16 to get my ears pierced... that same year, I also got my nose pierced. So for a while, I only wore diamond stud earrings and a stud in my nose. I would add a charm necklace or something small. Now, I am all about a few rings, statement earrings, long necklaces, an overly sized watch, and maybe ONE bracelet. But I love the look of 20 bangles on the arm...

... On my recent visit to NYC, I discovered Alex and Ani bracelets. I instantly fell in love! Originally, I was in Henri Bendels to buy a pair of hoop earrings I had seen online. But if you know the layout of Henri Bendels on 5th Avenue than you understand how overwhelming the store can be! I could spend hours on the 2nd floor alone just because it is filled with new jewelry designers. A few years ago, I picked up a bracelet from Alexis Bittar. And we all know how big time the name is now. I bought 3 bangles from Alex and Ani and I have been searching their website for even more to purchase!

I bought 2 bangles that represent my birthday-- a taurus zodiac charm and a diamond birthstone. The other bangle is just one that I feel like I stand for-- honor, integrity, love.






































Don't forget to check them out! alexandani.com

2 comments:

  1. I got cupcake one, a Buddha and a letter c:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex and Ani Bangles Great ornament! Which once called each fashionable man or women. Alex and Ani Bracelets Utah

    ReplyDelete