Saturday, December 24, 2011

My New Obsession: Trophy Wife

My go-to nail style is a traditional pink and white on the nails and a deep red on my toenails. Last week, I decided to take my nails off for the holiday! I feel like Christmas + New Years deserve jewel tones-- like purple, emerald, pink. Anything glitzy! While I was finishing up my Christmas shopping at Target, I decided to get a "Christmas Color." Of course, I went straight for a bright red! Out of habit I suppose. Belle (my sister) encouraged that I get a turquoise. And it was eye catching. So being the indecisive person I am when it comes to health and beauty products- and accessories- I stared at the nail polish for 15 minutes. It would have been longer but I was forced to leave by my sister and mother. So I did it! I went for the color that was out of "my box." Yes, I bought the red but I also bought the turquoise. And it was a fabulous choice! I will be flaunting the color for Christmas Eve + Christmas Day!




Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield both Base + Top Coat
Essie Nail Polish in Trophy Wife












In Love with this Color!



















Essie Fishnet Stocking


No comments:

Post a Comment