Saturday, January 28, 2012

It Feels like Springtime... in January!?

It is the end of January. We are wrapping up the first month of the year and moving on to the month of love. Both months are in the dead of winter. And usually winter brings beautifully white snow, obnoxious sleet, glistening ice, and cruel temperatures! However, today felt like... Springtime? All of my warmer weather apparel is packed away. So I had to shop my closet to put a weather appropriate outfit together. And I am very pleased with the end result. 


I went light on the layers... Temp was around 60 Today!






I went heavy on accessories- bangles, watch, 3 necklaces, earrings, 2 rings






I love my hair short! It looks great to just scrunch, spray, & go!






One of my Favorite "After Christmas" Purchase-- Wedged Boots!






Necklaces- Monogrammed, Lucky Number, Home State
BMA, 3, North Carolina






Wearing NARS "Pillow Talk" on my Pout






A good look at my jewelry






What I Wore.....

* White Splendid Shirt... (I bought 2 sizes larger than I would normally wear so it would be oversized) Purchased from a Boutique in Brooklyn * White Long Tank Top by Velvet... Purchased from Three Sister's Boutique in Spartanburg, SC * Grey Leggings from Express... Purchased when I was in high school! * Brown Suede Wedge Boots... (bought on sale) Purchased from The Lemon Peel in Spartanburg, SC * Louis Vuitton Westminster Handbag * Diamond Stud Earrings (given to me as a Christmas present) * WeWood Watch... Purchased from Neiman Marcus * Alex and Ani Bangles (Charms- Taurus, Birthstone, and "Honor, Integrity, Loyalty")... Purchased at Henri Bendels * Silver Monogrammed Initial Necklace... (a gift from my sister and brother-in-law) Purchased from Jennifer Zeuner * Kris Nations Gold State Necklace... Mine says North Carolina * Jennifer Zeuner Lucky Number Necklace Purchased from her online store* Silver David Yurman Rings Purchased from Finks in Charlotte, NC *

No comments:

Post a Comment