Tuesday, November 29, 2011

No Effort = Fashion Fail

Thanksgiving break is over. I love visiting with friends and family but the days are just too short. Thanksgiving is the pre-game for Christmas. While I always I overeat, I also always catch a cold over the break. So I've been sick for 4... going on 5... days now. So this is my outfit + style for "the lunch with the grandparents that I would really rather miss but didn't think of a good excuse beforehand." I love my family. I really do. But 5 consecutive days together is a bit much. You can tell how enthusiastic and excited I am by my fake smile. Add to that the start of a horrible cold. So I agree that this is not one of my most fabulous outfits. But it's better than sweats and it's just as comfortable...







My sister said my outfit looked like a nightgown

















My thought of the day....

I've been wanting plastic surgery since high school. I just want a new nose! Mine is the worst possible combination from my paternal grandmother, aunt, and maternal grandfather. Oh such a horrible Scottish/ German mix. So I'm thinking that once I graduate from college I will get it... What are your thoughts on a new look... and just plastic surgery in general?

No comments:

Post a Comment