Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am Thankful for My Sense of Style!

Happy Thanksgiving! Today my family had my entire mom's side of the family at our house for Thanksgiving dinner. I think the count was around 30. So that meant lots of champagne + beer and too much food! I am miserably full and already in bed. I love working retail Black Friday. Come see me at Three Sister's Boutique in Spartanburg, SC. We carry Shoshanna, Karlie, French Connection, Nanette Lepore, Velvet. I know you'd be impressed! Anyway-- back to Thanksgiving. It was a very enjoyable time to get together with family that I don't see nearly as much as I would like to. Since my family hosted the dinner mom gave us strict rules about how we were supposed to look. Jeans were acceptable but they had to be paired with a cute sweater or nice blouse. Nice flats were ok but heels would have been better. So from these guidelines I put together a fall outfit... 


Today I am Wearing...
JCrew Cowl Neck Sweater (Originally $80 but I only paid 30!)
Splendid White Tank Top
7 for All Mankind Lexie Kaylie Jeans
Tory Burch Eddie Flats in Gold
Versace Sunglasses
Handmade earrings from a boutique in Knoxville
Sterling Silver David Yurman Ring
Smokey Quartz David Yurman Ring

Me holding Karl Lagerfeld McFarland






























I wish my hair wasn't in my face






My Sisters



























I hope everyone ate as much as I did! Now come on Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment