Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Leopards + Brights = A Perfect Pair

Today was such a beautiful fall day in The Carolina's. The scenery is perfect for Thanksgiving because leaves are everywhere. And in all different shades of orange, yellow, and red. So I thought it was finally the perfect moment to break out my orangey-red skinny cords. I worked at Three Sister's Boutique today. It is my favorite place on Earth. And I have the privilege of working with the most fabulous and stylish boss ever. I love working retail around Christmas time. The outfit I chose for today was just too fabulous to not post on my blog. However, I forgot to take pictures with the outfits' greatest accessory-- my Chanel bag. But you will see it in future posts. Happy Thanksgiving, Fellow Fashionistas!







I am Wearing....
Leopard Sweater by Mink Pink-- found on Shopbop.com
JCrew Matchstick Cords in Vibrant Flame
Frye Miranda Boots
Classic Wayfarers- Rayban Sunglasses
Black Onyx David Yurman Earrings
Silver rings by David Yurman
(also worn with the outfit but not pictured-- Chanel Leather Handbag)






I love black+white photos















These boots are just too fabulous!











Please share my fashion blog with friends. Many ideas/posts to come between the Holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment