Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Recent Purchases

I get so excited after purchasing an item that I absolutely must share on my blog. When I buy something, I am at my happiest. It's almost like a high that I get from buying clothes/shoes/jewelry/handbags. Actually, I get a high from purchasing anything-- like Christmas decorations. I am a true shopaholic. But I believe that a person should always do what makes them happy. And shopping makes me happy :) So purchases justified!

I know Christmas is just a month and a few days away, but I still feel the need to shop. Because let's be honest-- I do my own Christmas shopping and I already have all of my gifts. These purchases are fabulous-- see for yourself....


1. JCrew Metro Coat-- in Royal Majestic Purple







2. JCrew Cowl Neck Sweater in Henna





3. Patagonia Fleece in Lagoon Blue




4. Velvet Fur Vest-- Three Sister's Boutique, Spartanburg SC





5. Shoshanna Gray/Silver Bow Dress -- Three Sister's Boutique, Spartanburg, SC

1 comment: