Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fall Weddings.... Oh how I Adore Thee.

Over the Weekend, two close friends tied the knot- John + Janna. I love weddings. But I love fall weddings even more. And this wedding was absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for this couple-- because I think they are such a perfect match. 


The New Mr. and Mrs. John Walker! John looking so handsome. And Janna so breathtakingly gorgeous! Congratulations!








After I received my formal invite a few months back, I immediately went out to buy a new dress. (As if I didn't have over 50 in my closet that could have been worn!) This was an important wedding so I had to look fabulous. Besides, I had been eyeing a Shoshanna dress for the Fall Season. I love the dress so much that I might have to wear it again New Years!





I went for "Long Hair, Don't Care Glitz"






Two Sisters... 2 Different Styles










Black Seems to Be a New Wedding Color








Three Girls of Style: Kate & I are wearing Shoshanna while Belle is wearing Vera Wang







The Best Part of the Night... DANCING!

I danced the night away in these sequined shoes! 
Especially to Single Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment