Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Layered for a Crisp Fall Day

Sorry my posts have been few and far between. I have been incredibly busy. I promise I will do better! I was at home in the mountains over the weekend. 2 reasons I love going home-- 1- the leaves are beautiful in the fall and 2- I love driving on backcountry roads. It was unusually chilly this weekend for everyone on the east coast. Because last week in Charlotte the temperature was still warm, I didn't pack any jackets or sweaters. So I learned the joy of shopping your own closet. I have some old things that I left at home when I moved. And it was convenient for the weekend.

I love to layer during the fall/winter. I think it's a stylish but comfortable look. And that's exactly what I did this weekend. I layered to stay warm. And I put together the best outfit I could with what I had packed in my bags. So the point of the story is-- you don't have to buy new things... you can shop your closet and wear things that you have put away.










What I am Wearing...
William Rast Jeggings
Velvet Grey Long Tank
Zara Black Long Cardi
Express Leather Jacket
Tory Burch Leopard Flats
Louis Vuitton Westminster Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment