Saturday, November 19, 2011

Yet Another Reason I love Anthropologie...

I am an online fanatic. Twitter, Facebook, Email, Shopping... If it's on the Web, I will find it. And I am, also, a very brand loyal customer. I stick to what I know. So add computer nerd + loyal customer together, you get an obsessive online shopper. It is my guilty pleasure. Online shopping can turn the worst of days into some of the best. I say this because that means I'm constantly checking my favorite places websites for updates and new items.

Top 5 Favorite Places to Shop Online:
1. Shopbop.com
2. Zappos.com
3. bloomingdales.com
4. anthropologie.com
5. nordstrom.com

My apartment complex would agree because they usually have to keep up with all of my packages. Every time I walk in the office they always say, "You got another package, Miss McFarland." And that single sentence just puts a smile on my face...

Anyway. I have been doing some serious online shopping... Hello! Christmas is like a month away! And I just saw on Anthropologies website where you can design your own charm necklace! I've already designed one... and I'm going to put it on my Christmas list! (at the top!) What a great idea!

So basically you pick your chain 1st-- and they have so many to choose from! Then you pick your charms and place them where you want them to be on the chain. You actually can see how it will look in the final product.

I am in love with this idea. I know Tiffany has always done charm necklaces but they look so generic. A heart and a present and a dog. Really? Juicy Couture does the same. And I've never been a fan. But the charm necklaces from Anthro actually look really unique. Love it! Fabulous, Anthro! Keep those ideas coming!

To make + buy your own charm necklace click link below:

DIY Charms


And this is the one that I designed for myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment