Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Retro + Pops of Color

I have an entire new fall wardrobe that just needs to be shown off. I have researched fall/winter 2011 trends and I am confident that the outfits I am putting together need to be seen! I'm not starting the 30 days of fashion again. However, there will be random blogs of my outfit choices thrown into the mix. 

I am extremely short-- 4'11 to be exact. So it is very hard to look good in many trends-- especially the high waist flared jeans. Those looked horrible on my body. But I was just so in love with them. In this blog, I have featured a pair of pants that I definitely didn't think I could pull off. I actually think they look quite good. And I was very surprised and happy to be able to wear my new outfit. 

Two colors that are HUGE for fall + winter are mustard and royal blue. Those are the colors I'm sporting on this particular day. The 2 colors compliment one another very well. 

Fashion is all about taking risks! And the more I understand and realize that, the more I fall in love with fashion! So don't be afraid to try new things. 

























Featured:
High Waist Silk Trouser Pants in Mustard.... Found at Urban Outfitters
Royal Blue Sheer Blouse... Found at Urban Outfitters
Black Under Tank... Splendid
Royal Blue Suede Flats... JCrew
Westminster Handbag by Louis Vuitton
Mustard Earrings... Three Sisters Boutique
Bow Necklace... Kate Spade
Black Sunglasses... Versace

No comments:

Post a Comment