Friday, December 9, 2011

My Newest Obsession

So it's a Friday night in the Queen City and I'm doing some online shopping. I knocked out a lot of Christmas shopping today at Southpark. And that has me in the mood to shop. I am a very brand loyal customer. So you can find me searching "Shoshanna," "Nanette Lepore," "Velvet," "Kate Spade," and "Burberry" on any given night. But...

... My recent obsession is a Milly Coat which I found on Piperlime. (I love Piperlime-- the shoe assortment is amazing, the website always has sales on Splendid and Velvet, and some of the Kate Spade earrings are $10 less than what they would normally be on any other site). While I don't have a problem spending $300 on an overcoat from JCrew that I know I will wear numerous seasons, I am skeptical to spend more than that on a detailed coat that I may wear only a few times. The Milly coat I am drooling over is $750. Unless it's Burberry, I'm not going to pay that. I would even be more likely to pay for a Nanette Lepore Coat at almost the same price. And until I just have that kind of money laying around, I will just obsess over this Milly coat and how fabulous it would look with skinny jeans and gold flats!




No comments:

Post a Comment