Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Searching for a New Scent...

My mother never wore perfume. And she was very sensitive to any scent. It always disappointed me that she didn't wear a fragrance. Throughout high school I wore very light scents-- so mother wouldn't complain. But once I got to college and began living on my own, I explored the wonderful world of fragrance. Designer perfumes- Chanel, Dior, Gucci. The perfumes are strong and I love it. One spritz can make me feel so feminine. It's amazing how a scent can make you feel more confident.

Now that I wear perfume on a daily basis, I feel naked when I forget to put it on. I believe that a lady should have 2 scents-- 1 bought in Spring and the other purchased in Fall. For Spring, I like florals. For Fall, I like a heavier, richer scent. And so I began my search the past month or so to find the perfect Fall scent. Last year for Fall I wore Gucci Guilty. And I love it... but of course, I'm always looking to try something new. I thought Chanel No. 5 was the lucky winner. That was before I explored J'adore Dior. I instantly fell in love with the scent. It is rich and musky. Everything I want in a fall scent. And without a doubt, it is the scent that no one- especially not a man- can forget. So today I purchased J'adore Dior from Nordstrom at Southpark. If you are having trouble finding a scent, I promise you will find one at Nordstrom. Their fragrance department is unbelievable.


I love the bottle! So classy and elegant.


This is the actual set that I ended up getting... Yes, sales associates LOVE me because I can be talked into anything! I love the box... it will be perfect for jewelry. The set includes a large bottle J'adore, a travel size, and milk lotion. It was hard to resist... Especially with the beautiful packaging + the bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment