Sunday, February 5, 2012

So Lady Gaga-esque

I am a Lady Gaga fanatic. Yes, I am a little monster. I saw her in concert in 2010 and it was by far the best performance I've ever seen! Mother Monster is just such an inspiration to all. And I don't mind her eccentric and outrageous style. Her most recent video, Marry the Night, is one of my all-time favorites. I love the video but I actually love the youtube video of her Gaga Thanksgiving. That all black ensemble is STUNNING on Gaga. I LOVE the dress.







... As I was looking at Alexis Bittar jewelry the other day, I came across a bracelet that screams Mother Monster! I immediately thought of Gaga in Marry the Night when I saw the cuff bracelet. It's so modern. Alexis Bittar has some incredible pieces that I would love to have...







So next time I have a simple black dress to wear, I'm going to jazz it up with this cuff bracelet by Alexis Bittar. 




No comments:

Post a Comment